3 bedroom flat for salePlatts Lane, Hampstead, NW3
- A superb three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Private entrance and generous private garden
- Open-plan reception room and dining room
- Separate, modern kitchen
- En suite master bedroom
- Sliding doors opening out to the garden
- Off-street parking space
- Easy access to Hampstead and Finchley Road
Located on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion this spacious three bedroom garden flat boasts a private entrance, en suite master bedroom and off-street parking.
Platts Lane is a charming residential area well located close to the amenities and transport links of Finchley Road, West End Lane and Hampstead.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66730669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1074111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.