7 bedroom detached house for saleDelaware Road, Gunnislake
Offers in Region of
- 7 Large Bedrooms
- Fantastic living accommodation
- Expansive countryside views
- High quality finish in every room
- Separate annex with independent access
- Sought after location
- Large utility room
- Well maintained landscaped garden
- Spacious double garage with electric doors
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL OF THIS SUBSTANTIAL 7 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME IN A SUPERB LOCATION
This fantastic and spacious detached family home is situated in a superb location with it's south facing elevation giving rise to far reaching panoramic views over open countryside toward Dartmoor National Park. Features include 4/5 well proportioned double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, spacious living room, dining room, generous kitchen with breakfast bar, double garage, tucked away sought after location and a professionally landscaped garden.
This well presented detached home, designed and built by the current owners is immaculate! Well maintained throughout with a high quality finish in every room. The professionally landscaped garden is south facing which gives it a Mediterranean feel and creates a fantastic sun-trap. This low maintenance garden maximises outdoor living potential. There has been a significant investment in improving the property by the current owners.
Features include 4 well proportioned double bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from encapsulating views of the surrounding countryside. Two of the bedrooms are facilitated with en-suite bathrooms and there is also a spacious family bathroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped granite worktops and also includes a stylish breakfast bar and cavernous utility room leading into the larger than life double garage (with electric doors). Other advantages of this spacious home include a large annex/5th bedroom with bathroom and complete with its own entrance. This part of the home is also fully fitted with services and ready to convert.
The home is tucked away in a beautiful rural location and in close proximity to lovely walks, a host of country pubs, 2 golf clubs, primary and secondary schools, supermarket and railway station. This truly is a charming place to live.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.