2 bedroom apartment for saleRose Vale, Hoddesdon
- Video Entry Phone
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen Area
- Open Plan Lounge Luxury Shower Room & En Suite Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
This luxury two bedroom ground floor apartment boasts a private verandah within this character development of just six properties adjacent to Barclay Park and Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
We are pleased to offer for sale this luxury two bed ground floor apartment situated within this character development of just six apartments, adjacent to the picturesque Barclay Park and level walking distance of the town centre. The apartment boasts many features to include a private verandah and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Approached via gated entrance and front door.
Attractive decor with cornice ceiling, entry phone control, laminate flooring and radiator. Built in cupboard housing gas fired combi boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Living Room 20' x 11' 9" Overall (measured into the bay ( 6.10m x 3.58m Overall (measured into the bay )
Featuring a double glazed bay window to front elevation, attractive decor with cornice ceiling and laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting, radiator.
KITCHEN AREA: fitted with a comprehensive range of units incorporating an integrated oven with adjacent hob and extractor. Integrated dishwsher and fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 8' 2" (full floor space) ( 3.07m x 2.49m (full floor space) )
Featuring a built in double wardrobe cupboard with storage over, radiator, casement style patio doors providing access to PRIVATE VERANDAH with decked seating area.
En Suite Bathroom
Superbly fitted and fully tiled to compliment a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and shower screen, wall mounted wash basin and low level flush WC. Towel rail radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 7' 3" (full floor space) ( 2.90m x 2.21m (full floor space) )
Featuring a built in double wardrobe cupboard with storage over, radiator,cornice ceiling and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Approached from the hall and being fully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite featuring a wall mounted wash basin, low level flush WC, fully enclosed double shower unit with remote control thermostatic shower. Ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
Communal garden area and as previously mentioned there is a fully enclosed verandah to the immediate rear of the property. ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66736847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.