2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBattery Park, Polruan, FOWEY, Cornwall
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow.
- Paved terrace with estuary views.
- Lawned garden.
- Very easy access onto the coastal path.
- Located in Battery Park, Polruan close to the car park.
- Outside utility room.
- Refurbished with new roof.
- The property has mundic - please speak to the office.
- UPVC double glazed windows.
Located in a tucked away location in Battery Park, Polruan, this semi detached bungalow is next to the coastal footpath which has amazing views out to sea.
The garden terrace has views of the Fowey Estuary and the centre of Polruan is near by. The main Polruan carpark is close by, and is accessed via a footpath.
The bungalow has been refurbished by its present owner. Work carried out includes a new roof and a remodelled kitchen. The sitting room has been modernised and includes a woodburner. There is a modern family bathroom.
There is a lawned garden and a raised terrace that enjoys views of the estuary. The outside store has been refurbished and is now a utility room.
With new carpets, oak flooring in the sitting room, new light fittings and newly decorated - this property is looking great. The property has mundic block -please ask for our surveyor report.
Location Information Polruan is a traditional waterside village situated on the East bank of the River Fowey. The Fowey estuary is known for its safe anchorage and excellent sailing facilities. Fowey can be reached by car via Ferry at nearby Bodinnick, or regular passenger ferry from Polruan quay. National Trust owned land surrounds the area with scenic coastal walks. Plymouth is approximately 40 miles away. There are main line railway stations at Par, Lostwithiel and Bodmin.
Property ref: 121_903_4322674
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66737240.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4322674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.