3 bedroom detached house for saleHengar Manor, St Tudy, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL30
- Detached holiday lodge
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Clubhouse, restaurant and indoor swimming pool
- Golf course, fishing lake and tennis
- Set within 35 acres of parkland
- Ideally place to explore the north coast
Detached holiday villa within Hengar Manor Holiday Park with three bedrooms, open plan lounge/dining area, kitchen area, shower room and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, parking, balcony and patio seating area to the front. The holiday lodge is to be sold furnished and ready to let. Hengar Manor Holiday Park is located near St Tudy in North Cornwall and set in over 35 acres of parkland. Hengar Manor offers extensive facilities on site including golf course, fishing lake, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool, solarium, sauna and games room. There is also a restaurant, lounge and bar.
Hengar Manor is located in St Tudy between Bodmin and Wadebridge and ideally placed access the North coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66748013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BON170127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.