3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePineway, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- An Immaculate Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Spectacular Living Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Driveway Parking & Detached Single Garage
- Mature Front & Rear Gardens
- Offered With No Chain Delay
This immaculate three bedroom semi detached family home offers spectacular living accommodation recently renovated to a high standard throughout. Ideal for the perfect family home. The property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, light and airy spacious lounge, dining room and stunning modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor, three double bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom suite. All this is complemented by gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, the property benefits from driveway parking, a detached garage and mature front and rear gardens. Offered with no chain delay. View to appreciate..
Pineway is a quiet cul-de-sac location off Cadley Causeway in Fulwood. Close to many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. Within easy reach of motorway network links M6/M55 and public transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66749765.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.