4 bedroom detached house for saleHunters Lodge, Walton-Le-Dale, Preston, PR5
- Beautifully presented & spacious four bedroom detached home
- Situated within a sought after quiet cul-de-sac location
- Hall, wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen & family room
- Four bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom
- Mature gardens and driveway. No chain delay
Beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom detached family home boasting mature gardens and converted garage. No chain delay and viewing highly recommended. Situated within this sought after quiet cul-de-sac location offering excellent access to local amenities, schools and motorway links. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen and family room. To the first floor, four bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. Double glazing, mature gardens, driveway. An early viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66749780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.