2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAntingham Drive, North Walsham
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedroom
- Town Location, Close to Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- Low Maintenance Garden
A well presented bungalow situated in a highly popular cul-de-sac location within the market town of North Walsham. This detached property offers two bedroom accommodation with a private garden/patio, driveway and garage!
Viewing's are highly recommend!
Double glazed window and door to the front aspect.
Double glazed window and door to the front aspect with radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 8" ( 5.16m x 3.86m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear aspect. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and airing cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.72m )
Brick base UPVC.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising of WC, Bath with mixer taps and shower, hand wash basin, radiator and tiled walls.
Rear patio, fully enclosed, access to side garden and garage.
Laid to lawn.
Garage 17' 4" x 9' 2" ( 5.28m x 2.79m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, wooden door to the side. Up and over garage door with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66751594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.