Land for saleBrick Kiln Woodland
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive woodland including a grass paddock area
- Extending to approximately 16.47 acres
- Easily accessible via a hard-core track
- Close to the County Town of Stafford Overlooking a scenic part of the Trent Valley
- For Sale by Private Treaty
- Offers in excess of £100,000
- Viewing strictly by appointment through the Ashbourne Office of Bagshaws 01335 342201
- A unique opportunity to acquire a parcel of attractive woodland with a grass paddock area extending to approximately 16.47 acres (6.67ha) in total.
A unique opportunity to acquire a parcel of attractive woodland with a grass paddock area extending to approximately 16.47 acres (6.67ha) in total.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8775712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.