3 bedroom detached house for saleAscot Close, Titchfield Common
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Highly Requested Location
- Fitted Kitchen
- Conservatory Leading to the Garden
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles Leading to the Garage
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Brookfield Catchment
- Excellent Transport Links
- EPC - D
***PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS***
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this three-bedroom detached family home located in the highly requested area of Titchfield Common. The property comprises: entrance hall, WC, fitted kitchen, living room and conservatory. The first floor boasts the property's three bedrooms and four piece family bathroom.
Externally, there is driveway parking suitable for several vehicles which leads to the garage and a private rear garden with deck and lawn. There is also a courtesy door into the garage via the garden.
Titchfield Common benefits from having good local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links, creating easy access to Southampton and Portsmouth as well as routes up to London.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66754895.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7883945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.