3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLydia Road, Erith
- 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE FAMILY HOUSE.
- THE PROPERTY DOES REQUIRE MODERNISATION.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- CORNER PLOT GARDEN WITH LAND TO SIDE.
- POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND - SUBJECT TO APPROVAL- L B BEXLEY.
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS - BED 3 IS 7 x 7 FOOT.
- WALKKING DISTANCE TO ERITH TOWN CENTRE & SHOPS.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ERITH TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN / DINER.
- CALL TO ARRNGE YOUR VIEWING - IDEAL FAMILY HOUSE.
Call now to view this 3 Bedroom Freehold End of Terrace Family house that is in need of modernisation.
Step inside to find living accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Lounge and a Kitchen / Diner which in turn has access to the Rear Garden. Moving upstairs you will find a Bathroom and 3 well proportioned Bedrooms - the 3rd being 7 x 7 foot.
Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, 40 x 40 foot corner Garden plus additional land to the side which subject to the relevant permission from the London Borough of Bexley could be used for Parking or a possible extension.
The property is also located within easy walking distance of Schools, Bus Stops, Erith Town Centre & Train Station ( zone 6 ) which can get you in to the London Stations in approximately 40 minutes and is on the same line and 2 stops from Abbey Wood which will have the much anticipated Crossrail running from December of this year.
As mentioned earlier the property does require modernisation but once this has been done you will have an Ideal Family home in a very conveniently located area.
Call us now to arrange your viewing of this property.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Measured in to the bay.
Kitchen / Diner - 19'0" (5.79m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Measured to furthest point.
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 3 - 7'4" (2.24m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66755908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, North Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.