3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalton Road, Marholm, Peterborough
- No Forward Chain
- Vacant Possession
- 17'9" Lounge
- 14'10" Kitchen
- Generous Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Open Field Views
* No Forward Chain
* Vacant Possession
* 17'9" Lounge
* 14'10" Kitchen
* Generous Front and Rear Gardens
* Off Road Parking
* Open Field Views
PVCu double part glazed door with matching side light to:
Radiator, stairs doors to;
L Shaped room 5.41m x 3.48m (17'9" x 11'5") maximum. PVCu double glazed picture window to rear, small PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator, single radiator, built-in understairs storage cupboard.
Small PVCu obscure double glazed window to front, fitted with wc.
4.52m x 2.67m (14'10" x 8'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, floor mounted oil boiler, built-in walk-in storage cupboard, doors to:
Small PVCu obscure double glazed window to side.
3.21m x 1.41m (10'6" x 4'8"). PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, PVCu entrance door to garden, opening to:
1.22m x 1.41m (4' x 4'8"). PVCu obscure double glazed window to side.
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, door to:
2.59m x 4.55m (8'6" x 14'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in overstairs storage cupboard.
2.72m x 4.10m (8'11" x 13'5") plus door recess. PVCu double glazed picture window to rear, open fire fireplace with tiled surround, radiator.
3.41m x 1.91m (11'2" x 6'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard.
L Shaped room 1.68m x 1.98m (5'6" x 6'6") maximum. Fitted with three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator.
To the front, enclosed front garden, overlooking open fields, driveway to the side leading to side. Gated access lead to generous enclosed rear garden, overlooking open fields, mainly laid to with foot paths leads to, two greenhouse's and five timber garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66756431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB203323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.