2 bedroom apartment for saleFarringdon Court, Erleigh Road, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms, master with en-suite shower
- Living room with laminate flooring
- Well-fitted kitchen with appliances
- Double glazed; Gas central heating
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain; EPC rating: C
This well-planned ground floor apartment is situated in a popular purpose built development by Bewley homes in the sought after University area and will appeal to professional purchasers seeking a centrally located apartment. Ideally positioned for the Royal Berks hospital, the property is within walking distance of the vibrant town centre with its Oracle shopping centre and mainline station. The area is well served by local bus routes as well as access to the M4, Business parks and is within a short walk of Palmer Park with a leisure centre as well as nearby shops for day to day needs.
Sitting Room 16'9 (5.11) x 11'5 (3.48)
Kitchen 12'2 (3.71) x 6'10 (2.08)
Bedroom One 11'11 (3.63) x 10'2 (3.10)
Bedroom Two 11'11 (3.63) x 9'9 (2.97)
The development has residents and visitor parking bays with an allocated space for the occupiers of the apartment. At the rear of the development is an area of communal lawned garden for shared use by the residents and to the front are a number of established shrub beds.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 108 years
Current service charge: £893.35 per annum
Ground rent: £400 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66757598.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 78383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.