5 bedroom detached house for saleTate Road, Sutton, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Detached house with 5 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Amazing condition throughout
- Well located for stations
- Perfect position for schools
- Driveway, good size garden
- EPC energy rating D (58)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £800,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Located in a hugely convenient road and within walking distance of excellent schools and all 3 stations, this incredible home has been extensively refurbished to an exceptionally high standard. Arranged over three floors, the versatile living space has an impressive square footage so is ideal for family life. The elegant lounge area boasts a stunning stripped wooden floor and an original fireplace and having been extended, it opens up beautifully onto the kitchen and dining area, creating an amazing space and certainly somewhere sure to be the hub of the home. This frees up the front sitting room to be a second lounge or family/play room if required. The kitchen is superb with a butler sink and all the space you could need to get stuck into the recipes surrounded by style and attention to detail. Upstairs, the quality continues with 5 spacious bedrooms so no fighting over who gets which room. The master bedroom has a large luxury en-suite shower and there is an additional bathroom on the first floor and separate shower room on the second. This makes the layout a dream come true for any family. Outside, there's plenty of room for enjoying some sunshine either on the lawn watching the kids tire themselves out or on the patio whilst firing up the barbecue with family and friends. Location wise, it caters effortlessly for the commuter with West Sutton less than half a mile away and Cheam and Sutton less than a mile, meaning you can leave the car on the drive and access London in no time. There's also an array of good schools for families.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for over 11 years, this has been a great family home for us, in a fantastic central location and really friendly road .
The house has been remodelled and refurbished to reflect modern family living requirements but maintains its true period character. It was done with the intention of staying, meaning everything has been done to an impeccable high standard. Every room offers quality and attention to detail and the rear extension and loft conversion have transformed life for us here. Whilst we really love it here, an opportunity has come up to get a another property we have had our eye on and whilst we will be sad to leave, now is the right time to go for it.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 15'4 x 15'3 (4.68m x 4.65m)
- Lounge Area: 13'3 x 12'1 (4.04m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'1 x 9'8 (3.08m x 2.95m)
- Dining Area: 11'8 x 10'1 (3.56m x 3.08m)
- Utility Room: 6'6 x 6'5 (1.98m x 1.96m)
- Master Bedroom: 15'5 x 15'0 (4.70m x 4.58m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'3 x 6'9 (2.21m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 12'2 (4.02m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 9'10 (3.20m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: 9'4 x 6'2 (2.85m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'1 x 9'4 (4.60m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 5: 22'9 maximum x 9'4 (6.94m x 2.85m)
- Shower Room: 6'9 x 6'4 (2.06m x 1.93m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66760885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22014762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.