5 bedroom property for saleViewings available THIS WEEKEND
- NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING!
- TA Fisher built 5 Bedroom detached home
- idyllic setting in a lightly wooded enclave
- kitchen/family space that includes bifold doors
- 5 bedrooms, two of which have en-suites
- Generous plot, garage and driveway
- EPC EER TBC
** Open day Saturday 4th and 5th August 11am - 2pm **
Beautifully designed Executive styled family home in an idyllic setting in a lightly wooded enclave of similar sized properties. This property is being built by local developer T A Fisher who are renowned for their outstanding quality and workmanship. The site is located on the fringe of a favoured village on the Berkshire/Hampshire borders with nearby rural amenities such as Pamber Forest, Silchester and Mortimer Common available to those that enjoy the outdoor life. Mortimer village is a vibrant community with an abundance of activities to suit most interests. Important facilities such as doctors, dentist, supermarket,
well-stocked DIY store, infant, junior and secondary schools are near to hand. An excellent bus service to Reading and a frequent rail link to Reading and Basingstoke enable the commuter to connect to a fast train to London. This impressive detached newbuild executive home, offers contemporary state of the art design whilst complementing well planned family sized accommodation. Open plan living is at the heart of this new home with a light kitchen/family space that includes bifold doors to the rear garden. Utility room and cloakroom all ensure that this wonderful new home is as practical as it is stylish.
On the first floor there are 5 bedrooms, two of which have en-suites and a beautiful family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8820626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Mortimer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.