Land for saleBalds Lane, Lye
Withdrawn from Market
- Building Plot
- With planning permission
- Located at end of row of traditional houses
- Propsed development to erect 2 bedroom terraced dwelling
- Call for further information or to view
- Great investment opportunity
- Great development opportunity
- Call to day to view
- 01384 883500
Complete with planning permission this small development offers a unique opportunity. The proposed development (P16/0886) plot measures 6.5m in width by 35m in length and is enclosed by a 2m high fence along the Balds Lane frontage. The site is located at the end of a row of traditional terraced houses to the west. Immediately adjacent to the east is a traditional detached house (no.54) sited at the back of pavement. The proposed development is to erect a 2-bedroom terraced dwelling at the site which will fill the gap between no.s 54 and 56.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101694018471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.