2 bedroom terraced house for saleBridgehouse Lane, Haworth, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22
- Spacious end terrace property
- Two bedrooms plus useful attic space
- Two reception rooms
- Gas fired heating & partial double glazing
- Lovely character features
- Close to the historic cobbled Main Street
- Front and rear gardens
- No chain
A stone built through terrace providing well-proportioned two bedroom, two reception room accommodation with the added benefit of a useful attic room. With gas fired heating and partial double glazing the property is well placed for local amenities and is offered for sale with no forward chain.
This through terrace property provides well-proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors with the added benefit of a large attic. The accommodation in brief comprises: Ground floor: Entrance hall, Living room, Dining room open to Kitchen with steps leading to the cellar. First floor: Two good sized first floor bedrooms and house bathroom. There is a further spacious attic room with space saver staircase from the first floor. Externally there is a garden to the rear and smaller garden to the front.
The property enjoys a central position on Bridgehouse Lane close to local amenities including the popular Haworth Primary School, Health Centre, Haworth Park and the historic cobbled Main Street. Keighley town centre can be found approximately four miles distant and offers a much broader range of shopping and leisure facilities together with excellent public transport links.
Leave Keighley via South Street and Halifax Road. Continue up into the village of Cross Roads and at the mini roundabout turn right to Haworth. Continue down Lees Lane into Mill Hey and along Station Road. Bear right after the Railway Station into Bridgehouse Lane. Continue up Bridgehouse Lane for a short distance and the propetry will be seen on the left hand side identified by a For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66767090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEI130336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.