3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Clayton Corner at Agusta Park, Off New Road, Lufton, Yeovil, BA22
The Clayton Corner key features:
- 3 bedroom detached home with garage and parking space
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Separate dual aspect living room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Utility room
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Storage cupboards in the hallway and landing
The separate living room offers space and flexibility and, being dual aspect, has a window to the front as well as a patio/French doors* to the garden. The open plan kitchen and dining room offers space to entertain family and friends. A cupboard located in the hallway provides practical storage. The utility room leads to a downstairs cloakroom and also offers access to the rear garden.
The first floor features a family bathroom and three generously-proportioned bedrooms, the third could alternatively be used as a study. There is also a cupboard on the landing for extra storage.
*Please note not all plots come with French doors.
**Please note not all plots come with a garage.
- Living room - 5.61 x 3.1 metre
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.61 x 2.87 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 5.61 x 3.18 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.23 x 2.79 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.79 x 2.31 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66768670.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.