2 bedroom flat for saleZion Place, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Allocated parking space to the rear
- Large lounge and kitchen area
- Close to old town and golden sands
- EPC energy rating B (86)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £150,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Located just off the cliff tops is where you will find this larger than average two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor.
There is allocated parking for one car to the rear and a lift inside the building to all floors. However, inside the apartment is where you will be most impressed! with so much space on offer, this apartment really does have the wow factor.
The lounge/kitchen/Diner is undoubtedly the heart of the home. There is plenty of space and is in great condition. Being perfectly positioned for the shops along Northdown Road, local supermarket, restaurants and cafes, this apartment was made for convenient living.
In your free time you can make the most of being able to relax on the beach, watch a band at the Winter Gardens, pop into town, or just sit back and enjoy the buzz and atmosphere that the seafront old town provides.
Offered with no onward chain, this would make an ideal first time purchase, holiday home or buy-to-let investment.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this property as a buy-to-let investment and we have never had a problem renting the property.
Our circumstances have now changed and we want someone else to benefit from this property as much as we have.
As it is currently tenanted it could be taken on as an investment property or being offered without a tenant and vacant possession the choice is yours.
- Bathroom: 6'3 x 6'1 (1.91m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 8'2 (3.61m x 2.49m)
- Lounge/Kitchen/Diner: 17'0 x 13'10 (5.19m x 4.22m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'9 x 9'4 (5.11m x 2.85m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66773881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.