3 bedroom detached house for saleVicarage Lane, Wainfleet St. Mary, Skegness
- SPACIOUS 3 BED DETACHED HOUSE
- Sought after PEACEFUL LOCATION of 'Vicarage Lane, Wainlfeet St. Mary', approx 5 Miles from Skegness.
- Large Front & Rear Gardens offering AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & ATTACHED GARAGE
- Internal; Hall, Kitchen, Dining Room, WC, Lounge, 3 Beds & Bathroom.
- This delightful Property is Located in the HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF WAINFLEET
SPACIOUS 3 BED DETACHED HOUSE in the Sought after PEACEFUL LOCATION of 'Vicarage Lane, Wainfleet St. Mary', approx 5 Miles from Skegness. Large Front & Rear Gardens offering AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & ATTACHED GARAGE - Internal; Hall, Kitchen, Dining Room, WC, Lounge, 3 Beds & Bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this SPACIOUS 3 BED DETACHED HOUSE in the Sought after PEACEFUL LOCATION of 'Vicarage Lane, Anklet St. Mary'. This Generously Sized Property BENEFITS FROM; Large Frontage & Rear Garden with a Long DRIVEWAY offering Ample Off Road Parking, access to the ATTACHED GARAGE & is enclosed via hedging and fencing creating a degree of privacy. ACCOMMODATION comprises of an Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Dining Room, Separate Wc, Lounge & to the First Floor there are 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS & Family Bathroom. This delightful Property is Located in the HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF WAINFLEET, Located approx. 5 Miles from the popular seaside resort of Skegness & has a range of local Amenities to include Grocery Stores, Public Houses, Doctors Surgery & Primary School. This Property can be viewed by contacting the selling agent on 01754 768311 today.
upvc Front Entrance door with double glazed opaque glass panels and side panels allowing for natural light, a double glazed circular window to the side elevation, fitted storage cupboards with shelving ideal for storage provisions, Access to the stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to all principal rooms.
Kitchen 10' 11" max narrowing to 9' 10" min x 8' 11" max ( 3.33m max narrowing to 3.00m min x 2.72m max )
Access is via the hallway or via a wooden entrance door leading from the front garden with inset glass panels, walk in pantry with shelving superb for storage provisions with an opaque window to the side allowing for natural light, central heating boiler, carpet, a good fitted range of wall, base and drawer units with complementary work top surfaces and inset steel sink with mixer tap over, appliance space for cooker and fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for a washing machine, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to the rear allowing for views overlooking the garden, wall mounted radiator and a serving hatch leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 16' 7" x 10' 11" ( 5.05m x 3.33m )
This room is a spacious room being fitted with carpet, a wall mounted radiator, serving hatch to the Kitchen, textured ceiling and a double glazed upvc door providing access to the rear with double glazed windows to both sides allowing for an abundance of natural light.
Having a low flush WC with a pedestal wash hand basin with single taps over, double glazed window to the front elevation, coat hanging facility, shelving and ideal under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 20' 9" x 11' 3" ( 6.32m x 3.43m )
Four windows to three elevations allowing for an abundance of natural light to flow through the room, textured ceiling, carpet, wall mounted radiator and a fitted shelving unit with feature fireplace and decorative exposed brick work creating a real focal feature to the room.
Fully carpeted with two double glazed windows to the front elevation, fitted storage unit, electric heater and doors leading into;
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.43m )
Being a large double bedroom with ample space for furniture having carpet, double glazed windows to front and rear elevations and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 10' max include fit. wardrobes ( 3.33m max x 3.05m max include fit. wardrobes )
A good sized double bedroom with carpet, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, textured ceiling and ample space for furniture.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" max x 8' 6" min plus recess extending to 10' max into recess ( 2.72m max x 2.59m min plus recess extending to 3.05m max into recess )
Having carpet, wall mounted radiator, with a double glazed window to the rear overlooking the rear garden, integrated wardrobe with shelving and textured ceiling.
Integrated airing cupboard housing the water tank and shelving ideal for the storage of towels, double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, part tiled walls, wall mounted radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with single taps over, low flush WC and Bath Tub with single taps over.
Generous frontage with a mixture of lawned areas with mature shrubs, long driveway offering ample off road parking and access to the attached garage, enclosed borders via hedges and timber fencing creating a degree of privacy and open side access to the rear garden.
Really Generously sized Rear Garden laid to lawn with a mixture of mature shrubs, enclosed borders via hedges, mature shrubs and timber fencing creating a degree of privacy.
Garage 16' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.98m x 2.77m )
Brick built attached garage with an up and over door, concrete flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation, sliding door providing access to a storage area which houses the consumer unit and offers ample storage space, wooden side door for pedestrian access to the garage and the garage can be accessed via driveway.
This Property can be viewed by contacting the selling agent on 01754 768311 today.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66775063.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.