2 bedroom apartment for saleBlackfriars Court, Mold
- CENTRALLY LOCATED IN MOLD
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- TWO BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- FULLY FITTED STYLISH KITCHEN
- LARGE STORAGE ROOM
- UNDER COVER PARKING SPACE
- LUXURY BATHROOMS
- GENEROUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- EASY ACCESS TO A55 & MOLD
- FREE in-house Independent Mortgage Advice call Beth @LoveMortgages.co.uk
If you are looking for an utterly immaculate 2 bed apartment in Mold town centre with its shops, bars, restaurants and the twice weekly street market all within an easy stroll, and that’s before we mention the allocated parking, the ground floor storage area etc…..then we really do have a NewHome4U
Come to our office for FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE or just email Beth@LoveMortgages.co.uk or even ‘call': 01244 90 44 10
Do you like the photos?? Well may be you would you like to view this home personally…..the good thing about NewHome4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and we’re physically in the office 4U just so that you can, ‘’like no other estate agent in Mold’
NewHome4U are proud to bring exclusively to the market another of these lovely apartments on the Denbigh Road that are proving so popular – and with good reason. Set back from the road and slightly lower than it to minimise traffic noise, something it achieves very well this could not be in a more convenient location to make the most of Mold and its many attractions.
Entering the drive and turning right to ‘our’ block we find the allocated car port parking areas, each with its own store room at the rear. This is a very useful space, some 2.5 metres square and with both light and power making it ideal for hobbys, jet washers for the car, chest freezers or whatever you fancy.
The shared main door is immediately adjacent to the car port and opens into the broad communal hallway. Climbing the stairs to the first landing we are treated to a panoramic window with views over the front lawns, before moving to the rear of the building and our front door.
We enter the apartment into a hallway with a side window giving excellent levels of light and a vinyl look-alike wood floor before turning right to find the family bathroom. This, like the rest of this well kept home, is in mint condition and features another very convincing vinyl floor covering, this time in a tiling finish. Further to this is a hand basin and lavatory set in a contemporary wall unit with various cupboards and storage. Lastly, there is a shaped bath with a glass shower screen and a power shower running from the mains via the gas combi boiler. There is also a vertically mounted heated towel rail/radiator.
To the front of the home are two doors, one into the smaller bedroom. A very generous single or at a pinch, a cosy double, this mirrors the view from the outer landing window. Next to here is the master bedroom. Altogether bigger, this is a very comfortable double room and, unexpectedly in a home of this size, features its own en-suite. In here we find a hand basin, lavatory and walk-in shower again mains powered, ensuring constant water pressure and more importantly, temperature. Finally, there is another heated towel rail/radiator and let’s be honest, is there anything more welcoming than a warm towel on a chilly winter’s morning?
Finally, we come through into the lounge/dining room and once again, find a pleasant surprise. Apartments are, generally speaking, an attempt to cram slightly too much accommodation into slightly too small a space but this room is nothing short of luxurious. Beautifully light and airy, courtesy of the double aspect rear facing windows this provides more than enough room for its dual role, swallowing a three piece suite, accompanying furniture and a full sized dining suite with ease.
Off here to the front of the home is the kitchen. This, like the rest of this home, is in particularly fine condition, very well equipped and offers ample space. There is a large fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and a washer/dryer set beside the gas hob and its electric fan oven beneath. Over this there is a large extractor hood, removing the cooking smells from the living area. This is always a good thing because however delicious the meal, the memory of it should be allowed to fade. The modern Gas combi boiler is hidden away in one of the cupboards and is the subject of a British Gas service contract to remove any of your on-going concerns. The worktops and units are virtually unmarked and it is fair to say that this home really is in ‘move in’ condition.
Outside Of Home: -
Lounge: - 4.8 x 4.4 (15'8" x 14'5") -
Kitchen: - 3.5 x 2.5 (11'5" x 8'2") -
Master Bedroom: - 3.5 x 3.1 (11'5" x 10'2") -
En Suite: -
Bedroom Two: - 3.4 x 2.2 (11'1" x 7'2") -
Family Bathroom: -
Store Room: -
Underground Parking: -
GROUND RENT: £250 YEARLY
EPC RATING: C
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
ELECTRIC & GAS BILLS: BRITISH GAS SERVICE CONTRACT
WATER BILL: (to be confirmed)
We are waiting to hear about how long is left on the lease
Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we don’t want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this is the perfect home for a garden hating buyer who also has a phobia of decorating. Because a team of maintenance men takes care of the former, while the latter simply does not need doing. Any changes you may make will be purely a matter of taste, not necessity. It could not be more conveniently positioned for the shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants of Mold and yet accommodates the car in a way rare so close to town. For commuting for work the major road network is easily accessed and for leisure, the wonders of North Wales are on the doorstep. It is roomy, light, lavishly equipped and best of all, affordable. Form an orderly queue here please…..
If you would like to have a better look inside, call us and we can arrange this anytime (within reasin :))
Now, 'unlike most other estate agents’, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want – but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing – call 01352 837 837
Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by ‘real people like yourself’ – If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it won’t cost you a penny and we have over 30 years’ experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home – so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FREE ‘Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE’ – We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just email Beth@LoveMortgages.co.uk or ‘call’: 01244 90 44 10
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY – TRY NewHome4U – WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS (not me with a camera!)
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK & with the
3. FRIENDLIEST STAFF – SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON RIGHTMOVE @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FREE AERIAL DRONE VIDEO @ NO EXTRA CHARGE (CAA DEPENDENT)
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
8. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
(if these aren’t reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then you’re right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARES OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION – PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
- Buckley (3.6 mi)
- Penyffordd (4.1 mi)
- Hawarden (4.7 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Buckley (3.6 mi)
- Penyffordd (4.1 mi)
- Hawarden (4.7 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 28088909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NewHome4U Ltd, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.