2 bedroom terraced house for saleParchment Street, , Chichester, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom period, terraced home close to City centre
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Kitchen & utility / shower room
- Sunny enclosed rear garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This character 2 bedroom cottage has been let out so with no onward chain the property is ready for the lucky buyers to move into as soon as the solicitors can complete all the legal paperwork. Buyers will note that the property requires a little TLC, something that we have naturally allowed for within our pricing strategy, so you can add some real value whilst you make your new home perfect.The property is located in one of Chichester's most popular areas, with the City centre, train station and Chichester Festival Theatre all just a short walk away. The owners have carefully made a number of changes to the property over the years, always looking to maintain it’s period charm. On the ground floor the living area is to the front, where the open fireplace takes centre stage and keeps you warm and cosy on those cold winter evenings, whilst the dining area behind offers a large space to host the largest of dinner parties. With a ground floor WC & shower room and a first floor bathroom there will be no falling out over who needs the bathroom in the mornings. The kitchen area is a typical size of a house of this era but has a small utility space adjoining. The rear garden is very private and has been laid out to be low maintenance so you don’t spend all weekend cutting the grass and weeding the flower beds. This garden gives you a fantastic space to enjoy all year round.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The property has been let out over recent years, I’ve never had an issue with finding tenants and have always been able to achieve a great rent. The house was attractive because of its central position. After much thought I have decided to sell Parchment Street, the house is available for immediate sale, I have a solicitor instructed just waiting for the sales memos
and hope the new owners are as pleased with the property as I have been.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 18'0 x 13'7 (5.49m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen: 13'6 x 10'3 (4.12m x 3.13m)
- Shower room & WC
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 10'0 (4.02m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 9'5 (3.13m x 2.87m)
- Bathroom: 9'8 x 6'8 (2.95m x 2.03m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66777341.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.