3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddleton Road, London, E8
- Sensitively Extended with Exquisite Attention to Detail
- Striking Decor and Elegant Proportions
- Bathed in an Abundance of Natural Light
- Glorious Modern Designs
- Invaluable Cellar/Storage Space
- Pedestrian Side Access
- Excellent Choice of Outstanding Primary and Secondary Schools
A truly enchanting semi-detached Victorian home, sensitively restored and extended retaining a plethora of grand classic features and exquisite modern designs. Sash windows, glorious fireplaces, ornate radiators and bespoke built-in storage. Composed of an inviting reception hall, two grand dual-aspect reception rooms with central doors, a magnificent fitted kitchen/living and entertaining space with bi-folding doors opening to a beautifully landscaped mature secluded garden. Three double bedrooms and a chic family bathroom. Located in one of London Field's most premier residential streets moments from the leafy green spaces of the Park, Broadway Market and Haggerston overground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66778774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC180258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.