5 bedroom detached house for saleThird Avenue, Havant, Hampshire
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom
- Beautiful south facing rear garden
- Driveway at the front of the property
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Pull up on your driveway and immediately feel at home, leave your shoes and coat in the porch and enter this wonderful home. This is a great example when original is mixed with a bit of modern.Lets start with the kitchen, not only is this just a kitchen on its own, it leads to the conservatory and is next door to a traditional dining room. Now this area is certainly the hub of the home. With plenty of work top space and storage for your favourite ingredients, cooking in this kitchen is enjoyable. Open the doors onto your conservatory with views of your amazing garden. Once you have dished up a family meal enjoy it in the bright, airy dining room.,When it is time to unwind you are spoilt for choice, take a steamy shower in your shower room or relax in a bubble bath in the family bathroom. Once done why not enjoy a chilled glass of wine in your conservatory, or draw the curtains in your cosy lounge, put your feet up and catch up on your favourite television programmes. This is a home that you will take great pleasure in showing off and will not be around for long, I suggest you book your viewing now before it is too late.
What the Owner says:
This has been our home for over twenty five years and we have very much enjoyed our time here. We will be sad to leave but also excited for our new adventure. We have already purchased our new home so this has no forward chain.Not only have we loved the property but also the area, being just a short walk to Havant town centre and the train station is just ideal, what more could you want.We have spent many enjoyable days out in the garden, it really is a relaxing place.We wish all the best to the new owner.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'9 x 11'9 (4.80m x 3.58m)
- Dining Room: 13'7 x 9'3 (4.14m x 2.82m)
- Conservatory: 16'1 x 8'1 (4.91m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 7'9 (3.36m x 2.36m)
- Shower Room: 5'6 x 5'0 (1.68m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 11'0 (4.22m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 9'10 (4.22m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 5/study: 13'0 x 8'11 (3.97m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'4 (2.06m x 1.63m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'3 x 8'10 (4.35m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 x 7'8 (2.97m x 2.34m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66781868.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.