3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOccupation Road, Albert Village, Swadlincote
- Quality New Build Homes
- Exclusive National Forest Location
- 8 x Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Kitchen/Diner & Lounge
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- 2 x Off Road Parking
- Energy Efficient Heating System
- Book Your Viewing Today!
- Completion Spring 2018
- Energy/Sap Rating: TBC
Exciting National Forest New Build Development! Situated to the edge of Albert Village in the Heart of the National Forest, this exclusive development, consisting of 8 brand new ,three bedroom, semi detached houses offers the opportunity to own a modern, spacious and energy efficient family home within walking distance of woodland and lakeside walks. The central location also place these impressive homes within easy access of commuter routes and local amenities. For further information or to arrange a site visit call NEWTON FALLOWELL - 01283 217772
The Woodlands - Albert Village - A select development of new 8 semi detached houses, set in the heart of the National Forest in Albert Village, well located for access to local amenities, commuter routes and, especially, woodland and lakeside walks. Available to move in from Spring 2018, these desirable family homes, built by local builders Needwood Homes, offer a quality finish throughout. Call Newton Fallowell for further information or to book a site visit - 01283 217772
Property Specification - * 8 x 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Houses
* 10 year NHBC Warranty
* Kitchen / Diner
* Family Bathroom
* En-Suite to Master Bedroom
* Energy Efficient Warm Air Heating
* Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor
* Kitchen with *Ceramic Hob * Electric Double Oven * Integrated Fridge Freezer
* 2 x Parking Spaces per Plot
* Generous Rear Gardens
Room Sizes -
Lounge - 5.31m x 3.65m (17'5" x 11'11") -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.66m x 2.68m (15'3" x 8'9") -
Master Bedroom - 3.66m x 3.61m (12'0" x 11'10") -
Bedroom Two - 2.77m x 2.40m (9'1" x 7'10") -
Bedroom Three - 2.41m x 1.81m (7'10" x 5'11") -
Points To Note - SERVICES: Mains water and electricity are connected. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Newton Fallowell and no guarantee as to their operating ability or their efficiency can be given. MEASUREMENTS: Please note that room sizes are quoted in metres to the nearest tenth of a metre measured from wall to wall. The imperial equivalent is included as an approximate guide for applicants not fully conversant with the metric system. Room measurements are included as a guide to room sizes and are not intended to be used when ordering carpets or flooring. TENURE: Freehold - with vacant possession on completion. Newton Fallowell recommend that purchasers satisfy themselves as to the tenure of this property and we recommend they consult a legal representative such as a solicitor appointed in their purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66790267.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28091711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Swadlincote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.