2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMAGNOLIA MEWS - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 5FF
- PART OF THE DESIRABLE 'ASHDELL GARDENS' DEVELOPMENT
- IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- 24'7 X 14'7 MODERN DINING KITCHEN & FAMILY LOUNGE
- GROUND FLOOR WC * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- GENEROUS PLOT WITH LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDEN -
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED, PRIVATE & SOUTH FACING REAR
- ADJACENT TO ST GEORGES PLAYING FIELDS & MARSH MILL ...
- ...VILLAGE WITH ITS SELECTION OF SHOPS & RESTAURANTS!
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TESCO EXPRESS, THORNTON SPORTS...
- ...CENTRE, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & GOOD TRANSPORT ROUTES!
STUNNING TWO BEDROOMED MODERN MEWS PROPERTY, PART OF THE DESIRABLE 'ASHDELL GARDENS' DEVELOPMENT. ADJACENT TO ST GEORGES PLAYING FIELDS & MARSH MILL VILLAGE. A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME WITH GENEROUS SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, IMPRESSIVE 24'7 OPEN PLAN ACCOMMODATION, MODERN DOWNSTAIRS WC & BATHROOM...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.