5 bedroom terraced house for saleGrantham Terrace, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7
- Good sized inner through terraced house presently a HMO, but would provide a excellent family home.
- Gas CH and mainly UPVC DG. Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, basement bedroom, kitchen, cloaks with wc, FOUR bedrooms, two with dormers, bathroom.
- Likely to favour INVESTORS OR FAMILY
- Early inspection of this property is recommended.
Spacious inner through terraced house presently a HMO, but would also make an excellent family home. Situated in this good and popular location, close to all local amenities, the accommodation has Gas CH and mainly UPVC DG. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, basement bedroom, kitchen, cloaks with wc, FOUR bedrooms, two with dormers, bathroom. Likely to favour INVESTORS OR FAMILY early inspection of this property is recommended.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule - 3'3" x 3'8" (0.99m x 1.12m) -
Hall - 3'3" x 12'3" (0.99m x 3.73m) - Laminate floor, enclosed staircase off, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 11'11" x 12'9" (3.63m x 3.89m) - Splay bay, living flame gas fire, marble effect interior and hearth, wooden fireplace surround.
Dining Room - 15'8" x 14'0" (4.78m x 4.27m) - Gas fire, wooden fireplace surround, laminate floor.
Kitchen - 11'2" x 13'9" (3.40m x 4.19m) - Inset stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, gas point, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, washer plumbing, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 7'8" x 11'8" (2.34m x 3.56m) - Central heating radiator.
Cloaks - 3'8" x 8'5" (1.12m x 2.57m) - Pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, central heating radiator.
First Floor -
Landing - Open staircase off, central hating radiator.
Bedroom - 15'8" x 12'9" (4.78m x 3.89m) - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 11'2" x 11'10" (3.40m x 3.61m) - Central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 4'1" x 11'10" (1.24m x 3.61m) - Panelled bath with thermostatic shower fitting over, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, central heating radiator.
Second Floor -
Landing - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 14'4" x 14'1" (4.37m x 4.29m) - Dormer window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 12'4" x 12'4" (3.76m x 3.76m) - Dormer window, built in cupboards, central heating radiator.
Garden - Small walled garden to front. Yard to rear.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66790405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28091754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.