3 bedroom terraced house for saleHazel Way, Lobleys Drive, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4GL
- DAVID WILSON BUILT FAMILY HOME
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 3 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- FIRST FLOOR KITCHEN/DINER
- GARAGE AND PARKING IMMEDIATELY TO REAR OF PROPERTY
- FANTASTIC DECORATIVE CONDITION
This David Wilson home provides a fantastic internal configuration of space providing a unique offering to suit modern living and life. The ground floor offers a bedroom with en-suite facilities that double as a utility room, with an additional reception room frequently used a family room. This floor often suits a family with older children providing a separate living space for them to come and go. The middle floor offers a stylish kitchen diner overlooking the garden to the rear and a very comfortable living room with beautiful regency sash style windows providing lots of light in this room and indeed all principle rooms - the light and airy feel was a particular stand out factor in our current owners decision to buy. The top floor offers 2 fantastic double bedrooms, the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, as well as a comfortable family bathroom.
The rear garden has been much improved and provides a haven from the hustle and bustle of modern life, and with the garage accessible from the garden and a parking space to the side, really suits family life.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66791722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 369157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Brockworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.