Land for salePriors Green, Stisted, Braintree, Essex
- 207 acres (83.8 hectares)
- Lot 1: 160.33 acres (64.90 Ha) Grade 2 arable land
- Lot 2: 46.69 acres (18.89 Ha) Grade 2 arable land
- Whole: 207.02 acres (83.79 Ha)
Lot 1: 160.33 acres (64.90 Ha) Grade 2 arable land - £1,275,000
Lot 2: 46.69 acres (18.89 Ha) Grade 2 arable land - £370,000
Whole: 207.02 acres (83.79 Ha) - £1,645,000
The land at Henhams Farm extends in all to 207 acres (83 Ha) and is a productive block of Grade 2 arable land. The soils are of the Hornbeam Series being a boulder clay capable of producing above average yields from a range of cropping, and the land is generally level and easily worked by modern machinery. In recent years attention has been paid to crop management, with ditches maintained to maximise drainage which has helped produce clean high yielding crops.
Lots 1 and 2 have frontage to a rural road between Priors Green and Plaistow Green and are surrounded by unspoilt farmland. Lot 1 also has access from the dead-end Lordsland Lane which continues into a farm track leading northwards through the centre of Lot 1.
For more information please call Tim Fagan on 07702199588.
Method of Sale: The property is offered for sale by Private Treaty
Tenure: The land is offered for sale with vacant possession on completion.
Entitlements to Basic Payments: These are held by the present tenant and will be transferred to the purchasers on a pro rata basis based on Hectares sold with Lots 1 and 2. The Basic Payments are included within the guide prices of Lots 1 and 2.
V.A.T.: Any guide prices quoted or discussed are exclusive of VAT. In the event or the sale of the property or any part of it, or any right attached to it becoming a chargeable supply for the purposes of VAT, such take will be payable in addition.
Easements and Rights of Way: The land is sold subject to any easements and Rights of Way that may exist.
Local Authorities: Braintree District Council 01376 552525
Postcode: CM77 8BP
All viewings strictly by appointment through Strutt & Parker LLP.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66792227.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHM170157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Eastern Estates & Farm Agency - Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.