5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEmerson Avenue, Middlesbrough
- A TRADITONAL, CHARACTERFUL, LINTHORPE PROPERTY
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR AND BOASTING A LOFT CONVERSION ACCESSED FROM A FIXED STAIRCASE FROM THE LANDING
- A TOTAL OF 5 BEDROOMS AND 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM AND W.C. TO THE GROUND FLOOR, WITH A BATHROOM AND SEPERATE W.C. TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES ALONG WITH A GARAGE TO THE SIDE / REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- A LAWNED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- CHARACTER FEATURES APLENTY, WITH THE CURRENT VENDORS HAVING MANTAINED THE ORIGINAL CHARM OF THE PROPERTY
- A SUPERB FAMILY PROPERTY IN A PLEASANT SETTING
AN IMPRESSIVE, AND EXPANSIVE, PERIOD PROPERTY OFFERING ACCOMMODATION SPREAD OVER THREE STOREYS - HAVING BEEN EXTENDED TO THE REAR AND ALSO BOASTING A LOFT CONVERSION FROM A FIXED STAIRCASE ON THE LANDING / A TOTAL OF 3 RECEPTION ROOMS AND 2 BATHROOM OR SHOWER ROOMS, WITH AN ADDITIONAL SEPARATE W.C. / THE PROPERTY MAINTAINS A LARGE AMOUNT OF ORIGINAL CHARACTER AND CHARM INCLUDING ORIGINAL FIREPLACES, SASH WINDOWS WITH SOME STAINED GLASS PANELS, STRIPPED WOODEN FLOORS AND CORNICING TO SOME CEILINGS / THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM A LARGE AMOUNT OF PAVED OFF-STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT WITH ADDITIONAL GARAGE TO THE REAR / LAWNED GARDEN TO THE REAR / LOCATED ON EMERSON AVENUE THEREFORE PROVIDING IDEAL ACCESS ROUTES TO MIDDLESBROUGH TOWN CENTRE AND THE A66 AND A19 ROADLINKS / MUST BE VIEWED FOR THE POTENTIAL AND SHEER SIZE OF THE PROPERTY TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66798701.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7766819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.