5 bedroom detached house for saleEdgeside, Great Harwood
- An exceptional 5 bedroom detached family property
- No chain delay
- Boasting outstanding open views to the rear
- Situated in a very sought after location
- Ideal for large families
- Stunning living dining kitchen
- Master en suite bedroom
- Fantastic landscaped garden with a fresh water brook
- Garage & Driveway
- View early to avoid disapointment
From its FANTASTIC LIVING DINING KITCHEN, STUNNING OPEN VIEWS or its EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM this superb 5 BEDROOM DETACHED boasts FAMILY SIZED ACCOMMODATION throughout, IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION and must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. Edgeside has long been regarded as one of Great Harwoods premier residential locations & it is rare that detached properties are available for sale on the open market. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: entrance porch, open plan lounge/dining room with picture window to the garden, living dining kitchen with an island breakfast bar & fitted kitchen, master en suite bedroom, 3 piece bathroom suite & 4 good sized bedrooms. To the rear is a landscaped garden with an elevated grass lawn platform boarded with flowerbeds and stunning open countryside views along with a fresh water brook. Situated to the front is a landscaped forecourt with 2 driveways for off road parking & access to the garage. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66798887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5663400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.