3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBirch Close, Colden Common, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21
- End of terrace house built in 1995
- Wonderful accommodation over 2 floors
- Integral garage with potential to extend (stc)
- Off-road parking to the front
- Front and rear gardens
- EPC Rating = D
Light and bright accommodation with potential to extend (subject to planning permission).
The property is situated in the popular village of Colden Common close to its shops, post office, pubs and primary school. Just a few miles away are the city of Winchester, with its wide range of amenities, and the market town of Bishops Waltham.
The location is complemented by good access to London via the motorway and rail network. The M3 (J12) is just 2 miles away providing access to London, the A34 and the M27. Southampton International Airport is approximately 5 miles distant with regular national and international flights, and main line stations can be accessed at Shawford around 2 miles to the north, as well as at Eastleigh and Winchester.
The house is positioned in a small terrace of houses within a popular residential close, 9 Birch Close is at the end of a small terrace. The accommodation is laid out over two floors. On the ground floor there is an open plan living/dining room, leading to a kitchen with a stable door out into the garden and a door into the integral garage, which, subject to the necessary planning consents, could be incorporated into the living accommodation. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room and built in wardrobes. In addition there are two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
The house is approached over a tarmac driveway, which provides off street parking for several vehicles and leads to the garage. There is a well screened front garden with mature hedging. To the rear of the house is garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and herbaceous borders.
Square Footage: 910 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66809416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNS180373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.