3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunningdale Drive, Ilkeston
- No Chain
- Generous Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Detached Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Shower Room
- Sought After Location
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer to the market a spacious three bedroom family home in Kirk Hallam. The property includes ample off street parking, enclosed rear garden and also benefits from a renovated kitchen.
Situated on Sunningdale Drive, Kirk Hallam this property if offered for sale with no upward chain. This delightful home briefly comprises: An entrance hallway, neutral lounge through dining room with patio doors leading to the enclosed garden, a refurbished kitchen with access to the rear. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a tiled shower room. The property is positioned on a generous plot which is complimented by an enclosed rear garden with patio, pond, flower beds and hedge boarders. There is a long driveway to the front of the property which leads to double gates that provide access to the detached garage.
The property is in close distance to Ilkeston which is a much sought after market town centrally located half way between Nottingham and Derby in the borough of Erewash and has a wide range of facilities. The town sits beside junction 25 of the M1 and has good road links.
This superb family home must be seen be fully appreciated and viewings can be arranged through Burchell Edwards on 0115 9327232
UPVC double glazed door and window to front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted electric heater and telephone point.
Lounge 10' 3" x 12' 11" max ( 3.12m x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, electric fire, wall mounted electric heater, television aerial point and sliding double wooden doors into:
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, wall mounted electric heater and television aerial point.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling, electric oven and hob with extractor hood above, integrated microwave oven, fitted dishwasher, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, small breakfast bar, double glazed window to side elevation and UPVC double glazed door to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access ( with ladder, power and partial boarding ), wall mounted electric heater and doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 11" max x 12' 10" ( 3.02m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and television aerial point.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" max x 9' 10" ( 3.30m max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and television aerial point.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 7' 9" to wardrobe ( 1.93m x 2.36m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front elevation and built-in over stairs storage cupboard.
Bathroom 5' 8" max x 6' 4" ( 1.73m max x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, corner shower cubicle, full tiling, W.C and wash hand basin.
Lawn with hedged borders and flower beds, a two car driveway providing off road parking and double gates giving access to the rear.
Access to a rear garage, patio area, lawn, pond, planted areas, fenced and hedged borders, storage shed and seating areas.
With up and over door, power, lighting, window to the side elevation and wooden door to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66810157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST203211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.