3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHanslope, Milton Keynes
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi detached family home
- Located adjacent to a pocket park
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three piece bathroom suite with a shower over the bath
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking plus a single garage
- uPVC double glazing
Williams Alder Estate Agents are thrilled to offer for sale this semi detached family home located directly adjacent to a pocket park within the highly regarded village of Hanslope. Hanslope is one of the larger villages in Buckinghamshire, located just north of Newport Pagnell and Milton Keynes with many amenities found within the village.
The property itself is presented in excellent decorative order. On the ground floor there is an entrance porch leading to a through-hallway. The sitting room is located at the front of the property and the kitchen/dining room located at the back of the house with uPVC double glazed 'tilt & slide' doors leading onto the garden. The kitchen area is fitted with contemporary style units to base and eye level with ample work surface over. There are integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, washing machine, oven and a five ring hob with an extractor fan over.
Upstairs there three bedrooms and a white three piece bathroom suite including a separate mains shower over the bath.
There is an open plan frontage laid mainly to lawn with stocked beds and to the rear is an enclosed and established rear garden with a raised decking area to the house and a further decked area to the bottom of the garden . There is a gated side access and outside tap.
The drive alongside the house provides off road parking for 2/3 cars plus access to the single garage.
Other benefits include uPVC double glazing. Viewing comes highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66810926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7886728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Alder, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.