1 bedroom apartment for saleHewitt, Alfred Street, Reading, RG1
- One bedroom town centre apartment
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Open plan living accommodation
- South facing, far reaching views
- Walking distance to mainline station
- No onward chain; EPC rating: B
This eleventh floor contemporary apartment is within the recently constructed tower block, in the sought after Chatham Place development. The apartment benefits from south facing, far reaching views as well as being chain free. Centrally located and within walking distance to the mainline station, local amenities and the Oracle shopping centre this apartment will appeal to owner occupiers and investors.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 5.97m (19'7) x 3.56m (11'8)
Bedroom 3.68m (12'1) x 3.4m (11'2)
Landscaped courtyard garden for use by the residents.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: TBC
Current service charge: TBC
Ground rent: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66816314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 82240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.