3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbey Road, Sudbury
- three bedrooms
- large garden
- ample parking
- updating needed
- no onward chain
Situated in one of the areas most requested roads is this spacious three bedroom home offering ample parking and large garden, the property does require updating and is offered with no onward chain
William h Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £280,000 for 16 Abbey Road, Sudbury, Suffolk. CO10 1LA. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact (William h Browm, 23-24 Market Hill, Sudbury, Suffolk. CO10 2EN Telephone: before exchange of contracts.
Door to front aspect and double glazed door to:-
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator and stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.73m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect and double glazed door leading to garden. Opening onto:-
Dining Room 9' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 7" max ( 3.35m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed door to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for appliances, larder style storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Airing cupboard, storage cupboard, access to loft and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 12' 3" ( 3.94m max x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 9' 9" ( 3.89m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.29m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Radiator.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and bushes and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66816390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD107577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.