1 bedroom flat for saleMarigold Way, Shirley, CR0
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely one bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Set within a fantastic modern development
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Spacious open-plan reception room
- Sleek contemporary kitchen
This lovely one bedroom maisonette is set within a fantastic modern development and has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout featuring a spacious open-plan reception room and sleek kitchen.
Marigold Way is ideally situated in the lovely Shirley Oaks development which has an abundance of green open space surrounding as well as being within easy reach of Croydon town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66818620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1070197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.