7 bedroom detached house for saleSheviock, Torpoint, Cornwall
- 13th Century Restored Listed Country Home
- Five Bedroom Home With An Additional Two Bedroom Annexe
- Approximately Four Acres of Surrounding Gardens
- Two Driveways, Double Garage And Further Parking
- Adaptable Layout Perfect For A Large Family
- Stunning Countryside Surroundings And Spectacular Views
- Abundance Of Character And Charm Throughout
- Must Be Viewed To Be Truly Appreciated
Grade II listed country home with attached two bedroom cottage refurbished to an exceptionally high standard. Accommodation comprises of multiple generous reception rooms, six bathrooms, and a kitchen to die for. The property has five double bedrooms, in total seven taking into account the two bedroom holiday cottage with full residential planning permission.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66819518.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.