4 bedroom bungalow for saleClyro, Herefordshire, HR3
An Excellent Equestrian/Smallholding With An Extensive Range Of Barns In All Around 13.4 Acres, Boasting Wonderful Views Across The Black Mountains And Hay-on-Wye.
Four Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow, Six Stables, Tack Room, Feeding Room, Lorry Shed, A Range Of Barns, Two Driveways, Views Across Hay-on-Wye And The Black Mountains.
EPC = F. 1722 Sq. Ft.
Court Way is situated within the village of Clyro which benefits from a petrol station/shop, hotel and a primary school. In addition, secondary education is available close by at Three Cocks. The property is located within two miles from the riverside town of Hay-on-Wye which offers a wide range of individual shops and restaurants, and is famous for its bookshops and intellectual connections including the internationally famous Literary Festival. More extensive opportunities for shopping, leisure and education are found at Brecon and the cathedral city of Hereford.
Hay-On Wye (2 miles), Royal Welsh Showground (19.7), Brecon (16.6) Hereford (21.7), Cardiff (58), Malvern Three Counties Showground (43.5), Birmingham International Airport (87.4), London (162). Motorway Connections are available at Worcester (M5) and Newport (M4). All mileages are approximate.
Court Way is an excellent equestrian/smallholding being offered to the market for the first time since its construction in 1964. The outbuildings were previously used to farm dairy cows and most recently has been used to breed quality Welsh ponies. The property itself has four bedrooms and well-appointed accommodation throughout, set over two floors. The owner has also previously used the property for bed and breakfast, attracting guests who were visiting Hay-On-Wye and staying for the Royal Welsh Show. Overall, Court Way boasts six stables, tack room, feeding room, lorry shed, a range of large barns which offer great flexibility, separate driveway and is set within just over 13 acres of idyllic pasture which has been separated into three large paddocks. Court Way is the perfect equestrian facility/ smallholding and offers great diversity, located within a much sought after area, commanding breath-taking views over the surrounding Black Mountains and Hay-on-Wye.
In brief, there is a range of accommodation comprising:-
• Entrance Hall: with stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, two radiators and doors lead to the Sitting Room, Ground Floor Bedrooms, Snug and Bathroom.
• A dual aspect Sitting Room has a feature open fireplace, window to the front aspect boasting exquisite views over the Black Mountains and Hay-on-Wye and an archway leads through to the:
• Triple aspect Dining Room having a radiator and a further door leads through to the:-
• Bespoke Kitchen with matching wall and base units with work surface over and part tiling to walls, window to the side aspect, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated Neff four ring electric hob and separate electric Neff grill and oven, integrated Neff fridge and a feature fitted oil fired Rayburn, extractor fan and breakfast bar.
• The Snug was previously used as a breakfast room for B&B and has a window to the rear aspect, radiator and a feature fireplace.
• The Bathroom has a suite comprising; bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, obscure window to the rear aspect, part tiling to walls.
• Bedroom One is an excellent double bedroom with a built in wardrobe, fitted wash hand basin, radiator, windows to the side aspect and a large window faces the front aspect affording exquisite views.
• Bedroom Two is a further double bedroom with windows to the side and rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe and houses a fitted wash hand basin.
• From the ground floor stairs rise to the first floor accommodation where the Landing has a radiator, a fitted storage cupboard, airing cupboard, a seating area, large window to the front aspect and doors lead to Bedrooms Three and Four.
• Bedrooms Three and Four and both double bedrooms and were formerly used for bed and breakfast and both benefit from en-suites which comprise; baths, low flush WC’s and pedestal wash hand basins.
• Adjacent to the Kitchen there is a Utility/Toilet which houses a low flush WC, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer and there is a separate free standing wash hand basin.
• Adjacent is an open Garage with concrete floor and a door leads through to the:-
• Office which has a window to the front aspect, an electric storage heater, power and light.
Outside: The property is approached over an initial shared tree-lined driveway which leads up to an expansive parking area providing parking for ample vehicles. Through a large six bar gate leads through to the stable yard which provides access to the lorry shed, feeding room with water, tack room and the six stables which all benefit from power. In addition there is access into the large barns which offer great flexibility for a number of different purposes and benefit from power and light.
Land: The grounds amount to approximately 13.4 acres of excellent land, being currently divided into three separate south-facing paddocks. In addition, the separate driveway provides access directly to the rear barns.
Services: Mains electricity, private water, oil fired central heating and private septic tank drainage
Agents Note: The main driveway is shared with the neighbouring property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER180275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.