5 bedroom detached house for saleDevonshire Park, Reading, RG2
- Five bedrooms, master with en-suite wet room and further Jack 'n' Jill bathroom
- Sitting room with contemporary styled gas fire
- Dining room with garden aspect; EPC rating: D
- Well-fitted kitchen-breakfast room with appliances
- Part-walled landscaped garden with children's play area
- Driveway parking leading to detached garage with twin electric doors
Occupying a corner plot position and abutting the grounds of Leighton Park school is this impressive family home on the highly sought after Devonshire Park development, on the outskirts of the University area. The well-planned living accommodation incorporates a fine sitting room with double doors opening to a dining room which overlooks the landscaped garden. The property also benefits from a study and a well-fitted kitchen-breakfast room with separate utility. The five bedrooms are complimented by a master bedroom suite which features a wet room shower with twin sinks and two of the bedrooms share a Jack n Jill bathroom. Ideally positioned for the University campus, Royal Berkshire hospital and independent schools with access to M4 and Green Park nearby.
Sitting Room 6.4m (21') x 4.29m (14'1)
Dining Room 5.08m (16'8) x 4.37m (14'4)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.79m (19') x 5.11m (16'9)
Study 3.4m (11'2) x 2.59m (8'6)
Utility Room 3.66m (12') x 2.46m (8'1)
Bedroom One 4.34m (14'3) x 4.24m (13'11)
Bedroom Two 4.24m (13'11) x 4.01m (13'2)
Bedroom Three 3.84m (12'7) x 2.59m (8'6)
Bedroom Four 3.84m (12'7) x 2.64m (8'8)
Bedroom Five 2.79m (9'2) x 2.46m (8'1)
A particular feature of the property is the landscaped garden which incorporates a paved patio, leading to a well-maintained lawned garden enclosed by a paved pathway and an area of timber decking. Located to the rear of the garage block is an area suitable as a childrens play area with bark chippings, gated access to the front of the property and a door to the double garage. There are two discrete lean-to storage areas ideal for garden furniture.
A generous tarmac driveway providing generous off-road parking, leading to a detached double garage with twin electric doors.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66825491.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 66441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.