3 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Gardens, Stafford
- Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms To First Floor
- Driveway To The Rear Of Th Property
- Well Regarded And Convenient Location
The perfect opportunity for first time buyers looking to get a foot hold onto the market, or maybe you're an INVESTOR looking for a property that will provide with an immediate income. This traditional terraced house is located in this favoured location, being just a short distance from the town centre. There is a huge bonus with this home too, unlike most Victorian terraces, this terrace home comes with its own rear vehicular access with the end of the garden providing an opportunity for off road parking. The house includes 3 BEDROOMS whilst on the ground floor the house includes a hall, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and large ground floor bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66828709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7848391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.