3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Way, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom mid terraced home
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- Garage and off road parking
- Lounge and dining area
- Popular location
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £310,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
It's very common for homes in this area to be occupied for a number of years with residents rarely moving, and it's easy to see why when you look at the surroundings.
Green allotments create the backdrop of the view to the front of the home and a private enclosed rear garden this close to town is not common.
The home is certainly a canvass that ready for someone to move in and make it a home for another 20-30 years perhaps?
Don't be fooled by the deceptive quiet surroundings as in a short walk you'll be walking the cobbled High Street of historic Rochester. Here, there's something for all ages including restaurants and a high speed train link getting any commuters to St Pancreas Station in an incredible 37 minutes.
To the rear of this home there is also a garage which is a huge bonus this close to town.
Both rooms on the ground floor certainly give a family enough space to grow into and there has been suggestions by the current owners to open the kitchen into the dining area, subject to the necessary planning permissions.
There's no forward chain here so act fast before it's too late.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'7 into bay x 9'9 (4.14m x 2.97m)
- Dining Area: 11'9 x 9'9 (3.58m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 6'0 (2.97m x 1.83m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 10'0 (4.09m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 9'9 (3.74m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'9 x 6'0 (2.06m x 1.83m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66829228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.