3 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Milton Abbas, Blandford Forum
Offers in Excess of
- Charming Grade II Listed Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Character Features Throughout
- Large Family Garden
Located in the idyllic village of Milton Abbas is this Grade II listed charming home that boasts many character features throughout. The property affords 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room, off street parking and a large family garden.
Surrounded by gardens and wooded valley the village of Milton Abbas was built around 1780 and consists of 36 cob house cottages. The village which is approximately 11 and a half miles from the County Town of Dorchester has a local post office, shop, public house, doctors surgery and parish church.
This charming cottage boasts many character features throughout including a large wood burner in the lounge. The properties accommodation offers Lounge, dining room/snug, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor with a stable style door from the kitchen leading to the off street parking and to the rear garden. To the first floor there are a further two bedrooms.
Outside the property offers off street parking to the front with gated access to the side of the property for pedestrians or vehicle. At the rear of the property there are steps upto a large enclosed landscaped family garden with countryside views.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate the beautiful location and the charm of the property on offer.
Shared entrance with number 7 into:
Private door into number 7.
Tiled floor. Stairs rising to the first floor. Door into lounge.
Lounge 12' 6" into chimney recess x 12' 4" ( 3.81m into chimney recess x 3.76m )
Feature beams. Electric heater. Large feature fireplace with wood burner. Front and side aspect windows with deep window ledge. Door into dining room.
Dining Room 14' 6" into recess x 8' ( 4.42m into recess x 2.44m )
Understairs storage cupboard. Electric heater. Side aspect window with deep ledge. Two steps upto the inner hallway.
Tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Doors to kitchen, Bedroom one and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 5" plus wardrobes x 7' 8" ( 3.48m plus wardrobes x 2.34m )
Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Electric heater. Rear aspect window with deep ledge.
Bathroom 7' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.24m x 2.16m )
Rear aspect window with deep ledge. Bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Wash hand basin. WC. Electric heater. Tiled floor.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.53m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset sink/drainer unit. Integrated cooker and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashback. Electric heater. Spotlights. Front and rear aspect windows with deep window ledge. Side aspect stable door into garden.
First Floor Landing
Rear aspect window with deep window ledge. Doors to bedroom two and three.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
Front aspect window with deep window ledge. Side aspect stained glass window. Feature beams. Electric heater.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.06m )
Rear aspect window with deep window ledge. Electric heater.
Front garden mainly laid to lawn with off street parking. Double gated leading to the side of the property and providing additional parking. Side pedestrian access.
Patio area with steps upto landscaped garden. Further steps upto large lawned garden with an array of mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66829391.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR103063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.