4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnglefield Road, Reading
- Potential To Extend Subject To Local Planning Consent
- A fully refurbished house with 'kerb appeal' and ample living space.
- No Onward Chain
- Quite road with almost no through traffic.
- Close Reading Train Station
- Walking Distance Shops
- Off Road Parking
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3/4 Bedrooms
YOPA are pleased to be marketing this 3/4 Bedroom extended semi-detached property in a popular residential road in Caversham. The property will appeal to families who'll appreciate lots of living space downstairs. The property will also appeal to commuters due to proximity to Reading Train Station. Call Contact Centre 0333 305 0202 or Register Online to view today. For further information Contact Local Dedicated Agent Steve Johnston 07718 497 879 0r e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The property has also been fully refurbished by the current owners and viewings are highly recommended.The property comprises on the ground floor - Large open plan living room with feature fireplace, modern fully fitted Howdens kitchen with a Rangemaster cooker and hood, conservatory with French doors leading to rear garden, guest bedroom/reception room with separate utility room and shower room.
First floor - Three good sized bedrooms, fully fitted bathroom. Large boarded loft space which has been plastered and carpeted into a very usable space.
Outside property to the front you have a block paved driveway with plenty parking for 2 cars, side access to good sized rear garden laid mainly to lawn
We bought this house for the frontage and kerb appeal which give it a grander look for its size. The property has a good flow downstairs which is where we spend most of our time. Our home offers flexible living which can suit different needs.
The public transport links made it ideal for me to travel to various locations via Reading train station. With the new Crossrail Link (Launching Dec 2019) which will offer faster commute to London.
We renovated almost every aspect of the whole house in first few years and we have enjoyed living here as a family. With good neighbours, good location and good 4G coverage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.