5 bedroom terraced house for salePortsmouth Close, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom extended terraced house
- Modern 17' kitchen/diner and spacious 18' lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway to front
- Cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This is a beautifully presented property that is ready to be moved into and enjoy.
As you step inside you will see a light and spacious, contemporary kitchen/diner, ideal for entertaining and spending time with the family. No expense has been spared with built-in appliances and high end fixtures and fittings, making this a real show piece of the home. The spacious lounge overlooks the garden and is a great place to relax with the family and watch your favourite television programme.
A loft conversion was carried out in 2013 so this home now boasts five bedrooms, four of which are double in size and offers plenty of space for your bedroom furniture.
If you have a young family the quiet cul-de-sac location will certainly be a benefit and you are only a short distance away from a choice of primary schools and a secondary school.
What the Owner says:
There is really no more that can be done to our home to improve it and we have completed everything within the last 5 years.
Many things are to remain including the hot tub in the garden with its log cabin house included.
We are lucky to have excellent neighbours and it is a particularly quiet and safe place to live. Everything is so convenient regarding the location with public transport, schools and supermarkets all very nearby. If you commute to London you can reach the A2 within a few minutes by car or maybe use the high speed rail service from Strood and be in the City in less than 40 minutes.
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'10 x 16'7 (5.44m x 5.06m)
- Lounge: 18'1 x 12'0 (5.52m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'10 (3.69m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'2 (3.28m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'3 x 7'0 (2.52m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 6'8 x 5'6 (2.03m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 3: 17'0 x 8'9 at widest point (5.19m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4: 17'2 (5.24m) x 9'2 (2.80m) narrowing to 5'0 (1.53m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66839179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.