2 bedroom bungalow for saleBirkholme Drive, Meir Heath, ST3
- Extraordinary detached bungalow
- Versatile accommodation
- Minimum two bedrooms
- Three receptions
- Two kitchens
- Two bathrooms
- Extended family opportunity
- Conservatory, double driveway
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Fantastic rear garden
* An extraordinary detached bungalow in a great location!
* Fabulous gardens, double driveway. Residential cul de sac
* Generously proportioned and versatile accommodation which is ideal for extended family living
* Could be adapted to suit virtually all family requirements
* Also features gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and conservatory
* Attractively presented accommodation comprises; hallway, livingroom
* Dining room, conservatory and kitchen
* Third reception room, shower room and second kitchen
* Two double bedrooms, second inner hallway and family bathroom/WC
* A rare opportunity indeed
* Viewing highly recommended
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, two double glazed windows
LIVINGROOM : 18'9" x 13'0" (5.72m x 3.96m) , Fitted carpet, two central heating radiators, uPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, electric fire and feature surround, store
DINING ROOM : 12'1" x 12'0" (3.68m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed patio doors to......
CONSERVATORY : 11'10" x 10'10" (3.61m x 3.30m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
KITCHEN : 11'8" x 9'7" (3.56m x 2.92m) , Double drainer sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, central heating radiator, integrated double oven incorporating grill with hob and extractor
INNER HALLWAY : Fitted carpet
SITTING ROOM : 19'1" x 9'10" (5.82m x 3.00m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, feature fire surround, door giving access to side elevation, uPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden
SHOWER ROOM : Shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator
SECOND KITCHEN : 16'2" x 9'5" (4.93m x 2.87m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, storage units, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, gas central heating boiler
BEDROOM ONE : 14'3" x 9'8" (4.34m x 2.95m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 12'9" x 11'8" (3.89m x 3.56m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
SECOND INNER HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, access to loft
BATHROOM/WC : Elegant suite comprising roll top bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, ceramic tiling to walls and floor, airing cupboard
EXTERNALLY : There is a double driveway proving ample parking adjacent to a pleasant front garden. There is a lovely enclosed private and good sized rear garden which features patio areas all offering a change of scenery! The garden is well established and also features gazebo along with beds and borders having a variety of mature plants, shrubs and flowers.
LOCATION : From Meir Centre/roundabout continue onto Sandon. Proceed to the top of the hill into Meir Heath. At the first mini roundabout turn left onto Grindley Lane proceed down the hill and turn right onto Birkholme Drive. The property is then situated at the end of Birkholme Drive on the right hand side. Postcode ST3 7LS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.