5 bedroom detached house for saleLeigh Road, Havant, Hampshire
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Garage and driveway
- Walking distance to Havant town centre
- Beautiful rear garden
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Come home after your busy day and pull up on your impressive driveway. Immediately feel stress free, the moment you and your guests step through the front door. Be impressed by the spacious hallway.Feeling hungry? The kitchen leading into the dining room is a great room for entertaining. Imagine sizzling up your favourite dish, whilst your friends enjoy a glass of wine at the table. Or help the kids finish off their homework whilst you prepare the family meal.The spacious lounge looking out onto the fabulous garden lends itself perfectly for any family gatherings, be it Birthdays, Christmas, or just a general get together. On a summer's day open up the door onto the garden and let the fresh air flow through.When it is time to unwind take yourself into the study and catch up on your favourite book.Upstairs you will find five bedrooms and the family bathroom. Enjoy relaxing in a bubble bath and not being disturbed, as there is a downstairs toilet.This is a property that will not be around for long, so i suggest you book your viewing now before it is to late.
What the Owner says:
"We have owned this property for many years and whoever has lived here has absolutely loved it. Any guests or tenants always comment on how beautiful and peaceful the garden is.Living so close to the train station and the town centre is just ideal.We wish all the best to the new owners."
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'9 x 11'10 (5.41m x 3.61m)
- Dining Room: 13'11 x 9'3 (4.24m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 8'10 (3.36m x 2.69m)
- Study: 11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.13m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom One: 11'10 x 10'8 (3.61m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom Two: 11'9 x 8'6 (3.58m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom Three: 11'3 x 7'10 (3.43m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom Four: 8'10 x 8'7 (2.69m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom Five: 8'6 x 6'9 (2.59m x 2.06m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 5'10 (1.93m x 1.78m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66840158.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.