5 bedroom detached house for saleAbshot Close, Titchfield Common
- Highly regarded locally, Brookfield Community College is the catchment secondary school and close enough for the youngsters to get themselves there on foot or bike.
- Not all families will need five bedrooms therefore you have the luxury of using one room for a study or hobby room.
- Replaced less than three years ago, the Worcester boiler will offer peace of mind knowing that there should be no expensive replacement costs for quite some time.
- The established garden offers great privacy from neighbouring properties as well as offering homes to local wildlife - maybe you will be lucky enough to see the family of hedgehogs living there!
- For those who like to get out and about you will find this home is perfectly located with countryside walks taking you down to the beach at Chilling or along to the historic village of Ticthfield.
- Offered with no forward chain you will be able to fully appreciate the space on offer when you view making it easier to decide where all that furniture will go!
Offered with no forward chain this detached five bedroom property could offer the perfect location for families; Sunday afternoons can be spent with the little ones at the local park or perhaps taking a leisurely walk down to Chilling beach which is just 2.5 miles away and during the week the teenagers can head off to school on their bikes while you take five minutes for yourself to get ready for work.
The front of the property offers parking for several cars on the driveway, however, should more space be required there would be the option of re surfacing the lawn area to create further parking as the family grow and start driving! Stepping inside, the hallway will lead you through the ground floor and round the corner where stairs lead up to the first floor. There are doors off the hallway to the kitchen, living room and down stairs cloakroom as well as a door to the useful under stairs cupboard; perfect storage for all those coats and shoes. The living room benefits from a large window looking out to the front of the property which allows plenty of natural light to filter in. The wood burning stove coupled with the décor of this room offer a welcoming cottage like feel. The opening to the side of the fireplace leads you into the dining room which has patio doors leading out to the garden; great for summer parties! There is a door through to the kitchen which will make life easy when it comes to serving meals and taking the dishes through to the table. The kitchen is fitted with a selection of wall and base units with an inset ceramic butler sink, electric oven and gas hob. Although the kitchen may benefit from some updating in time, it is none the less a perfectly functional space with room for three appliances of your choice under the worktops. The back door opens to a small enclosed rear porch with doors into the garage or out to the rear garden. Taking the stairs up to the first floor you will find the master bedroom at the top of the stairs which benefits from a walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower. There are four further bedrooms, two doubles and two singles as well as a family bathroom.
To the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio and decked area. The mature shrubs and beautiful oak tree offer a lovely backdrop for the garden as well as offering a good amount of privacy from neighbouring properties.
This property is available for viewing with immediate effect, just call our local office on 01489 579009 to book your appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66845591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_467654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.