2 bedroom apartment for salePlomer Avenue, Hoddesdon
Offers in Excess of
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
- Private Balcony
- Lounge/Diner & Fitted Kitchen
- En Suite Bathroom and Main Family Bathroom
- Communal Parking
- Entry Phone System
We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious and well presented two bedroom first floor apartment with PRIVATE BALCONY situated within this modern development to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre. Being offered with no upward chain.
NO UPWARD CHAIN - This well presented two bedroom first floor apartment offers spacious living accommodation incorporating features to include a PRIVATE BALCONY and en suite bathroom. The apartment is located within this modern development just off the Ware Road to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities, recreational parks and good transport links. An internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Main communal front door via security entry phone system leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to all floors.
T H E A P A R T M E N T
With main front door leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and door to:
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.83m x 4.22m )
Of irregular shape with a double glazed window and door to PRIVATE BALCONY, TV point and power points, Economy 7 night storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.41m )
Of irregular shape. With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops, fitted hob with oven and extractor fan over, fitted washer/dryer, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window, power points, laminate wood flooring and Economy 7 night storage heater, door to:
En Suite Bathroom
Comprising a paneled bath, sink unit, low level flush WC, extractor fan and partly tiled walls, wall cabinet.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window, power points and panel heater.
Comprising a low level flush WC, paneled bath with shower attachment, sink unit and partly tiled walls.
Communal garden laid to lawn and communal parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66845948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.