3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWentworth Crescent, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Modern three bedroom semi-detached
- Ideal for aspiring first time buyers
- Lovely open views to the rear
- Beautifully presented and ready to move in
- Tarmac driveway to the front for two cars
- Spacious plot with gardens side & rear
- Call our Morley office to arrange your viewing
- Our phone lines are open 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week
Beautifully presented and finished to a high standard by our vendors, this lovely three bedroom semi-detached home would make an ideal purchase for a couple or young family and enjoys far reaching views to the rear. Offering great transport links, the property is positioned on this popular modern estate close to a range of amenities. Offered with a double tandem driveway and a large garden to the rear laid out over two levels. Internally the presentation is immaculate and offers a modern kitchen and fully tiled bathroom as well as nice decor throughout. To the downstairs there is a guest WC whilst to the rear there are two patio spaces which will be ideal for summer entertaining!
Call our Morley office to view this fantastic three bedroom home! Our phone lines are open 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66849171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR192465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.